Introduction to Office 365
While you are a student at Bryant University, you will get free online access to Office 365 and OneDrive for Business. You will also be able to download Office Pro Plus for FREE.
Important: Access to Office 365, OneDrive for Business and Office Pro Plus is only available to you while you are an enrolled student at Bryant. Once you graduate, or once you're no longer enrolled in any classes, your account will be deactivated. If you require ongoing access to your old emails, you will need to export your mailbox.
- 100GB email quota.
- Online access to email, contacts, calendar, tasks etc.
OneDrive for Business
- 1TB storage on OneDrive for Business.
- OneDrive for Business client available for PC, Mac, iPad and mobile devices.
- Use Web version of One Drive (https://portal.office.com) on a Bryant University lab computer.
- Use OneDrive for Business to share your files.
- Multiple people can edit a document at the same time!
Skype for Business
- Communicate with ease through the familiar Office applications you use every day.
- Schedule a meeting in Outlook or start one instantly to collaborate with your team.
- Co-edit files in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Take notes & track actions in OneNote to follow up after meetings.
Office Professional Plus
- Download Office Pro Plus for FREE on up to 5 PCs/Macs and 5 tablets or mobile phones.
Help and Support
Faculty and Staff
Campus Technology Services
2nd Floor Unistructure - Rotunda
Walk-in, Email and Phone Support
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Please email or phone to make appointment:
Appointment, Email and Phone Support
Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM