Bulk email notices, commonly known as Bryant Alerts, should not be confused with Emergency Alerts.
Broadcast email messages are those sent to large segments of the Bryant community (e.g. faculty, staff and students). Access to send to these segments is controlled by the policies established by the University's Internal Communications Committee.
- VP/Provost have access to email these segments from their email accounts.
- Faculty and Staff can request to email these segments by contacting the primary sender for their division below.
What to Expect
This service is available during normal business hours. All requests for bulk email notifications are subject to the following approval process:
- A request is emailed to the Primary Sender of a division.
- The Primary Sender seeks approval from the VP/Provost.
- If approved, the Primary Sender sends an email alert to the appropriate audience.
- If the request is rejected, the requester will be notified. See Alternative Announcement Channels in this case.
- See Bulk Email Guidelines.
- Additional access to email these segments must be formally requested and approved.
|Division||Primary Sender||Backup Sender|
|President’s Division||Vicky Atkins|
Athletics - Jason Sullivan
|Academic Affairs||Judi Rix|
|Business Affairs||Gail Valentine||Yolanda Andrews|
|Student Affairs||Michaela Otrando|
|University Advancement||Christine DeGraide||Leslie Bucci|
|Enrollment Management||Donna Lamirande|
|Information Services||Adam Muccino||Erica Lebrun|
|International Affairs||John Forrest||Kun Xie|
|Human Resources||Liz Canesi||Shahara Proulx-Tracy|