Faculty and Staff

See IP Phone Guide for instructions on call transfers, call forwarding and conference calls.

How do I transfer a call directly into someone else's voicemail?

  • First, you will need to be active on the call you wish you transfer.
  • Press the transfer soft key on your phone, then press the star * key.
  • Enter the extension of the voicemail you wish to transfer to, then press the transfer soft key again.

How do I setup/use speed dial?

  • First, you will need to open a ticket with the Helpdesk at x6111 or helpdesk@bryant.edu and request that we enable this feature.
  • View the Speed Dial Guide for instructions on setting up your speed dials.


How do I dial a number off campus?

First you dial the number 9, followed by the area code and the number you wish to call.

For international calls you will dial the numbers 9011, followed by the country code, city code, and the number you wish to call.

NOTE: Only on campus, toll-free, and RI (401 area code) phone calls are provided. You will need to have a long distance calling card to dial out of state or out of country. You can purchase these at most gas stations, convenience stores, or big box stores.