How to Find Your Smart Device MAC Address
Amazon Fire TV and TV Stick
- From the Fire TV or Fire TV Stick’s home screen, scroll down to Settings.
- Next, scroll to the right and select System or MyFireTV.
- Next, scroll down to and select About.
- Next, scroll down to Network.
- From the Home Menu, select System Settings.
- Scroll down through the menu and select Internet.
- The MAC address is displayed here listed under System MAC Address.
- Go to System Settings.
- Select Internet Settings.
- Select Other Information and then Confirm MAC Address.
- From the Wii Menu, select Wii Options.
- Select Wii Settings, then scroll to the right to Wii System Settings.
- Select Internet, then select Console Information. The MAC address is displayed here. Please note the Wii is unable to connect wirelessly on campus and therefore must use an ethernet adapter.
Playstation 2 & 3 & 4
- With no disc in the console, turn on and go to Settings.
- Select System then System Settings.
- Go to System Information. For the PS4, both wired and wireless MAC addresses will be listed. The PS3 will only show the wired MAC if plugged in via Ethernet cable.
- From the main menu go to My games & apps, go to Settings.
- Select Network.
- Go to Advanced settings. Your wired and wireless MAC addresses will be listed here.
- Access the Xbox Guide by pressing the Xbox Guide button on the Xbox 360 controller. The Guide button is the silver button in the center of the controller with the green "X."
- Press the Y button on the controller to enter the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
- Go to the System Settings area of the Dashboard.
- Select Network Settings, then either Wired or Wireless and Configure Network.
- Select Additional Settings and then select Advanced Settings.
- At the bottom of this screen you'll see your selected MAC address.