How to Register Your Smart Device
You must be connected via Ethernet or Wireless prior to registering your smart device.
You can register your Nintendo Switch, Wii, DS, XBox one, 360, Playstation 1, 2, 3, 4, PSP, AppleTV, Roku, Smart TV, Chromecast, Amazon Alexa, and Firestick on the Bryant network. Please call Laptop Central if you need to add more devices, remove old devices, or get a "Not a valid gaming device" error.
- On your device, go to Wi-Fi settings and connect to the Bryant Guest network using the password BryantGuest without the quotes.
- After the connection fails, find the MAC Address of your device.
- Go to https://laptop.bryant.edu/game.
- Enter your Bryant username and password and the current MAC address of your gaming or smart device, then click Register.
- Your username and password will be the same as the my.bryant portal.
- Select your device type and click Register
- Wait 45 seconds and then your device will be registered
- Plug in your device via Ethernet cable
- Find your devices MAC Address
- Follow the same steps as steps 3-6 from the wireless section