Course Reserves (E-Reserves)
Electronic course reserves, or e-reserves, are available via the Library Catalog. They are accessible both on and off campus. Students can search for their course number or faculty member's last name to find e-reserves for a particular course. E-reserves may consist of links to articles for which the library has full-text access, or password-protected Google Drive folders containing PDFs.
- E-reserves include articles, book chapters, study guides, practice exams, and other relevant course material
- Faculty can provide PDFs to the library to place on course reserve, or ask the library to link to articles directly from the library catalog
- Students can access e-reserves via the library catalog both on and off campus
- E-reserves that have been added to Google Drive are available by logging in with Bryant credentials. Google Drive links are found in the Course Details field in the library catalog.
Faculty, Staff and Students
- Faculty - Please refer to the library's Course Reserve guidelines on the library website. Contact the Borrower Services department with any questions.
- Students - Visit the Library Catalog to search for course reserves by class number or instructor name. Please note that some e-reserves will be available via Google Drive; these links are located in the Course Details field.