The Media Services Department has a wide variety of audio and video equipment that can be borrowed for academic and extracurricular activities.
- Digital video cameras
- Wireless PowerPoint controllers
Media Services can deliver laptops, projectors, digital video cameras, and other equipment to locations across campus.
Faculty, Staff and Students
What to Expect
- All equipment is free to borrow for 24 hours.
- Walk-in requests are first come, first served, provided the equipment is available.
- Reservations and renewals can be made in person, email or by calling Media Services.
For delivery requests:
- Audio/Video deliveries can only be made to academic buildings (no residence deliveries).
- Equipment will be delivered and picked up by Media Services.
- Requestor must be present at time of delivery.
- All equipment must be returned at least 30 minutes prior to the close of business.
- A valid Bryant ID must be presented at time of checkout.
- Guaranteed reserves and delivery requests require 24 hours notice.
- Loan pick-ups and returns must be made during normal operating hours.
- For deliveries, all setup times must be during normal operating hours.
Late fees are assessed $5 per item per day. Renewals can be made in person or by calling AV office at x6128.
ResourcesFees and Charges
Unistructure, Room 277
Walk-in Support Closed
Email and Phone Support Available
Fall and Spring (semester hours)
Mon - Thu
7:30 am – 10 pm
7:30 am – 4 pm
8 am - 4 pm
Winter and Summer
Mon - Thu
8 am - 7 pm
8 am – 4 pm