The library provides access to two MakerBot Replicator 3D printers for the use of exploration, experimentation and prototyping. The 3D printers are located in the Bello 215 Makerspace and are open to all Bryant University students, faculty, and staff.
- MakerBot Replicator 3D printers are located in the library (room 215).
- Supported file types are .stl and .obj.
- Filament available is polylactic acid (PLA).
Students, Faculty and Staff
What To Expect
- 3D printers are available by appointment only.
- Print function and/or quality is not guaranteed.
- Print time, size and detail is dependent upon design.
- Projects will print in the available, in-stock, loaded color – we cannot guarantee print color choice.