Your Bryant ID Card can be used to purchase items on campus through the use of Bulldog Bucks. Bulldog Bucks are accepted at all dining locations, the campus bookstore, post office, vending/soda machines, and The Fisher Student Center.
Bulldog Bucks can be purchased online at www.bryant.edu/getfunds, by visiting Auxiliary Services, or calling the office at (401) 232-6035. Auxiliary Services accepts cash, check, credit/debit card, or transferring balances from your student account.
What To Expect
- Balances will carry over from Fall to Spring semesters but will not carry over the summer.
- Bulldog Bucks balances over $25 that remain on student accounts after graduation, transfer, or withdrawal will be refunded (see refund policy) to the students's account.
- Bulldog Bucks balances under $25 that remain on student accounts after graduation, transfer, or withdrawal will not be refunded.
- No cash withdrawals can be made.
- Bryant ID Card must be presented for all transactions.