All community members are required to carry their ID card with them at all times on campus and must provide it to university officials upon request.
Your Bryant ID card is used for identification and swipe transactions, including electronic access to physical buildings and rooms on campus. It is encoded with information regarding meal plan information and Bulldog Bucks balance. It will allow students to ride Rhode Island Public Transit Authority (RIPTA) bus line and My Bryant Transit (MBT) local van service for free.
Your ID Card must be kept away from magnetic fields. Punching holes, affixing stickers or otherwise modifying your card is not allowed.
Faculty, Staff, Students and Consultants/Contractors
What to Expect
- Incoming students will have their ID pictures taken at Orientation. Students who miss this event will need to request an ID picture before they receive an ID card.
- Students will receive their Bryant ID Card when they arrive on campus during move-in weekend.
- All Faculty and Staff receive a Bryant ID Card as part of the new hire process.
- New and replacement cards are available during normal business hours by appointment only (see sidebar).
- Services accessed with your ID may be subject to their own service level agreements.
- Refer to the Student Handbook for detailed information and policies regarding your Bryant ID.
- You are allowed only one active ID card.
- Consultants and Contractors require staff sponsorship to receive an ID Card.
- You must not punch holes, affix stickers, bend or flex your Bryant ID Card.
- ID Card must be kept away from magnetic fields.
- Lost cards must be immediately reported to the Fisher Center Information Center, the Department of Public Safety or through Get Funds.
- Services accessed with your ID may be subject to their own fees.
- Students are charged a $30 replacement fee for lost, stolen, or, damaged cards.
- Payments for replacement ID's must be made in advance by visiting the Bryant U-store.
- You will receive an email when your replacement ID is ready for pickup. ID's can be picked up at the Information Center on the first floor of the Fisher Student Center.
Card replacement instructions are detailed below.
Fall and Spring (semester hours)
Mon - Fri
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Winter and Summer
Mon - Fri
8:30 am - 4 pm