Bryant's network policy does not allow the use of personal, wireless printers in the dormitories for security reasons.
Bryant offers students flexible printing options on campus. Students can upload documents to personal print queues through the PaperCut Print Center website and by clicking "Web Print". Print jobs can be released to printers across campus by tapping an ID Card or signing in with your Bryant Account username (your email address without @bryant.edu) and password.
- Manage and print documents from a web browser
- Scan documents to email
- All printers support color and black & white printing
- Mobile printing is available using the PaperCut Mobility Printing App on Android and AirPrint on iOS
- Scan your ID card at any public printer. After 4 hours it is deleted w/ no charge.
- You must be on campus to utilize student printing services provided by PaperCut technologies. For details on print features, see printing locations.
Student Printing Allowance
- Bryant provides students with $40.00 of free printing each academic year.
- Any printing over the $40.00 allowance will be automatically charged to the student’s account.
- B&W & Color printing @ $.05 cents per page.