G Suite is a set of collaboration and productivity tools hosted by Google.
- Drive - Store and organize business or class documents securely and access from any device.
- Team Drives - Shared drives for teams to store and access files from any device.
- Docs, Sheets and Slides - Collaborate with coworkers or students in real time on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Forms - Easily create forms and analyze responses with the help of Google's machine learning.
- Sites - Easily create websites with no coding skills necessary.
- Calendar - Share events and schedule meetings with members of a team or class.
- Hangouts Meet - Make virtual connections through secure video calls and messaging.
- Groups - Create and participate class forums or other team conversations.
Faculty, Staff and Students
What to Expect
Service is available 24/7/365. For details, see the G Suite Service Level Agreement.