- Traditional real-time chat with photo sharing, messages and emoticons.
- Seamlessly integrated with with Outlook online.
- Provides user status.
Microsoft Teams is the planned replacement for Skype for Business. You can read more about Microsoft Teams under Conferencing services.
- Use on the web or any device.
- Deeply integrated into other G Suite services.
- Easily upload from Google Docs, Sheets or Slides.
- Only available to faculty and staff using Bryant Telephony services.
- Integrates with Cisco Unified Communications service.
Faculty, Staff and Students
What to Expect
No request is necessary for using these services. Both Skype for Business and Hangouts Chat are enabled for Faculty, Staff and Students on their respective platforms.