Office 365 Personal Installation
You can watch a tutorial for this on our YouTube channel.
- Go to portal.office.com and log in with your Bryant Account credentials.
- Click Install Office on the top right of the page.
- Choose Office 365 Apps in the drop-down menu. A Setup file will begin to download to your computer.
- Depending on your browser, go to the install pop-up that appears and click Run (Edge/IE), Setup (Chrome) or Save File (Firefox).
- An Office pop-up will appear while Office is downloading to your computer. This process can take several minutes to complete.
- Once the setup is complete, all Microsoft Office applications will be available from your Start menu (Windows).
- Open any Office application (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.) and click Sign In on the top right section of the menu bar.
- You will be prompted to sign in with a Microsoft account. From here put in your Bryant Account credentials and then you will be ready to use Office.