Requests require 24 hour advance notice to ensure equipment and personnel availability.
Media Services can connect individual people or groups between the Bryant campus and an off-site location via a speakerphone, Skype, and other methods.
- Equipment setup and delivery provided.
- Connection to off-site party can be tested in advance.
- Audio Conference - also called Audio Bridge - connects people or groups between campus and off-campus locations via speakerphone.
Faculty and Staff
What to Expect
Service is available during normal business hours.
- All setup times must be during normal business hours.
- At the time of request, a date/time and location (e.g. booked room) for the meeting must be specified.
- Request must provide credentials of off-site party (e.g. Skype ID, WebEx meeting ID).
- All conferences must end at least 30 minutes prior to the close of business.