Keep Zoom up to date when prompted in the app or by downloading the latest version.
Zoom is an online conferencing tool offering audio and video communications, screen sharing, and other collaboration tools.
All faculty, staff and students have access to Zoom for Education. Key features of the Education license are:
- Unlimited meeting duration for all meeting sizes
- Up to 300 participants per meeting
- Assign alternative hosts and co-hosts
- Free HD VoIP and free international toll numbers
- Active speaker or gallery view
- Closed Captioning, Attention Tracking and Waiting Room
- HD video and voice
- Join by telephone call-in
- Desktop application sharing, private and group chat, polling, breakout rooms and whiteboarding
- Custom Personal Meeting ID
- Skype for Business interoperability
For a full list of Education features, see Zoom Education Features.
Webinars - Faculty and Staff can request the ability to host webinars. Webinars allow hosts and panelists to share view-only video with attendees. Webinars allow attendees to interact via Q&A, chat and polls.
For help in deciding between a meeting or webinar for your event, see Zoom's meeting and webinar comparison.
Faculty, Staff and Students
If you are using the Zoom client in order to host a meeting, choose Sign in with SSO. Then, enter bryant.zoom.us and a web browser will open for login.
Faculty, Staff and Students do not need to request access to the Basic service. Follow these steps to login:
- Go to https://bryant.zoom.us and click Sign in
- You will be directed to an SSO authentication page. Use your Bryant Account credentials to login.
Faculty and Staff
Campus Technology Services
2nd Floor Unistructure - Rotunda
Walk-in, Email and Phone Support
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Please email or phone to make appointment:
Appointment, Email and Phone Support
Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM