Scan and Share Documents Using Your Mobile Phone
Microsoft's Office Lens app lets you use your mobile phone as a powerful, on-the-go document scanner.
Office Lens is available for iOS and Android devices. To get started...
- Install the app for iOS or Android.
- Launch the app (you'll need to agree to allow app access to your camera).
- Snap a picture of a paper document, whiteboard session, sticky note, etc.
- The app will automatically optimize your picture, but you can use the app tools to make further enhancements.
- Upload your "scanned" image to OneNote or OneDrive, or turn it into a PDF or editable Word document.