Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the only supported web browsers for 25Live. Microsoft browsers are not supported.
Spaces for upcoming events, supplemental classes, information sessions and meetings can be scheduled using Bryant's 25Live service. Please follow the quickstart instructions for How to create an event.
Faculty, Staff and Student Organizations.
You need to include Additional Setup time on all events that require a room setup in order to provide facilities/setup crews time to clean and arrange the room between events.
- The Grand Hall requires 2 hours of setup time.
- MRC 3 and MRC 4 require 1 hour of setup time.
- FSC and IFC rooms require 30 minutes of setup time.
- The MAC requires 1.5 hours of setup time and 1.5 hours of take down time.
See 25Live Scheduling Policies for information related to specific spaces.
- Create an event
- Change an event date or other details - include event reservation ID in email
- Cancel an event - include event reservation ID in email
- Request individual or group training
- Request reports from 25Live
Need Assistance With Reservations?
Campus Scheduling and Events