Bryant's VMware Horizon system allows students to run academic applications from their laptops from centralized servers, without having to install the software directly on their machines.
For some courses that require high-end, integrated applications, students can be assigned to a Windows 10 virtual desktop for the duration of the course.
- Client comes pre-installed on all student laptops
- Clean, high-performance system created each time you log in
- Secure environment ensures your data is destroyed as soon as you log off
- Access local devices and drives
- High-performance streaming
- Faculty must request course specific virtual desktops prior to the start of the semester.
- VMware Horizon client must be installed on your desktop or laptop in order to save files.