Security Awareness Training
For a detailed overview of this service, see Security Awareness Training.
The University provides employees with annual computer-based information security training modules to help build a culture of information security competence throughout the University. The training is intended to provide a security foundation that enables employees to understand and react appropriately to potential information security issues.
- Face-to-face, instructor led training available.
- Online training modules allow you to train on your schedule.
- One-time test option for those with previous security training.
Faculty and Staff
- Request instructor-led training
- Download the Online Awareness Training Module
- Access the Test Quiz - only one attempt is allowed.
- Take Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) training - if required