Campus Technology Services provides end-point computing support to faculty and staff for desktops, laptops, tablets, printers, and mobile devices.
- Installation and maintenance of supported hardware and software
- Recommendation/purchasing of supported computer equipment
- Network and internet connectivity
- Repair of supported desktops and laptops
- Remote desktop support
Faculty and Staff
What to Expect
- Special hardware and software request require Dean or Department Chair approval.
- Requests to move equipment (i.e. office moves) require advance notification. Please contact us at least two weeks before a planned move. Network and power connections may need to be relocated. In some cases, this can take 3-5 days to complete, adding to the time to complete your request.
- Due to a heavy seasonal workloads, equipment moves during the summer should be scheduled 3 - 4 weeks in advance.
- All employees should adhere to the guidelines for data backup on University owned computers.
- Request New Hardware
- Get Account Help
- Request a Hardware Move (see requirements)
- Get Desktop Support - includes maintenance, installs, etc.
- Get Remote Assistance
- Report a Lost or Stolen Computer
Help & Support for Faculty & Staff
Walk-In, Email and Phone Support
Please email or phone to make appointment:
Fall and Spring (semester hours)
Mon - Fri
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Winter and Summer
Mon - Fri
8:30 am - 4 pm